
Today we started Jonah on rice cereal. He has been wanting real food for a looooooong time. Whenever we eat he sits there and pretends like he is chewing. He is such a little beggar. So, today, we let him have some rice cereal. At first he just let it sit in his mouth, then he would let it ooooz out. So, I thickened it up a bit, and wow. He loved it. He couldn't get enough. When he was all done, I went to get a cloth to wash him up with, and he was not happy that I didn't have more food for him. He's such a little piggie.
We went in for his well child visit on Wednesday, and the doctor said he was definetly ready for cereal. He is a whopping 15 lbs!!!!! Go Jonah.
1 comment:
I love the first cereal experience, it is so much fun to watch there faces turn from, what in the???? to WOW give me more.....
Post a Comment