I stayed up late last night after everyone else was snug in bed. I was trying to get some pictures off our OLD DUMB computer so I could put them on our slightly newer DUMB computer. ( Dumb referencing the operator of course) It only took me two and a half hours to get done what should have taken only about fifteen minutes. Oh well! Anyway, I got to spend those two and a half hours looking at long lost baby photos of J.D. Here are a few......
11 months
11 years ago
2 comments:
What a cutie!!! You can tell they are JD. He's so grown up now...it goes so fast.
Thanks, Callie. That was a treat to see JD as a sweet baby boy. It is hard to miss the fact that they ard JD pictures! (This comment really comes from G-ma who didn't know that it was G-pa who was signed on.)
Post a Comment