So, I was thinking, I might become a songwriter. Not just any songwriter though. A country songwriter. Ya know, "my dog died, my man left me, I'm outa booze" yada yada yada.....
Cause today I would've had a lot to write about. My song would go something like this.... " My washing machine is broke, I have nothing but dirty clothes, my kid peed in my bed so I only have dirty sheets, the repair man can't come til tomorrow, I'm gunna try to wash clothes in the broken washer anyway, there is now a big puddle of water in my laundry room, while I'm cleaning the mess, my kids make a new one, there is salt scatttered allllllllllllllllllllllll over my kitchen, I'm frustrated so I put my kids in timeout, they think it's funny, I'm frustrated so I eat a ball of frozen cookie dough, it made me happy so I ate another one, I bit my finger mistaking it for a piece of frozen dough, my finger hurts, so I call my friend and grab a container of ben a jerry's" okay so maybe I can't be famous being a country songwriter, but I bet I'm a great candidate for biggest loser!!!!!!!!!!! Okay but seriously, I am very blessed to have great fam and friends and the best husband in the whole world who took great pleasure in soaking me with many cupfulls of water infront of our house this evening. It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
11 months
11 years ago
3 comments:
lol your awesome callie that is quite the day!
I think you could make it big in Nashville-your lyrics have just what it takes. Hang in there through the crazy days...I love you Callie!
Gotta love motherhood....
p.s. I LOVE your blog you did a great job. wink wink!
Post a Comment