Tonight we made Christmas candy for our friends. I got a little carried away, and Tyler had to help me but I think it turned out pretty good. I was impressed. Just call me Martha Stewart! While we were busy in the kitchen, our unsupervised children found something to occupy thier time. They wrestled!!! At first JD was using Bradey as a car. He was sitting on his torso with his feet on Bradey's ears. He was pulling on Bradey's arms and using them for steering, and using his ears as the gas and brake petals. Bradey thought this was really great. It occupied them for a while, and then I got out the camera to video and get pics, and of course they stopped. So, I just got some of them wrestling. We all had fun, and the candy was really yummy.
1 comment:
Your Candy was delicious!
Post a Comment